Bespoke Training & Support
Bespoke Training & Support
The benefits of this type of support, include a whole team response to training and the opportunity for this to be tailored for your individual setting’s requirements, delivered by your known and trusted members of the Early Years team.
Below are examples of the Bespoke training and support currently available, which is in addition to the current universal visits:
Prices excluding VAT if applicable to your organisation
Half day consultancy and twilight session for PVI providers: £500
- The half-day consultancy visits will consist of a three-hour visit to your setting. The focus for the visit will have been agreed prior to the visit.
- The staff meeting will consist of a one and a half hour (maximum 25 individuals) meeting facilitated by the EY team. The agenda for the meeting will have been agreed before it takes place.
Early Years Consultancy for Schools: £300
An agreed programme of in-school support can be planned in consultation with the headteacher or other senior leaders. This may include bespoke consultancy visits, audits of practice and provision, training, mentoring, coaching and Early Years reviews.
Prepared training packages - £300 per 3 hour session
Deliver the following training packages in-house at team meetings or on whole team training days. These could also be include a stronger focus on SEND and vulnerable children.
Offer pre-prepared training packages in the following areas:
- Teaching Pre Phonics in Early Years
- Communication & Language
- Creativity training
- Encouraging and nurturing early writers
- Understanding the needs of 2 Year Olds
- Where is the maths?
Please discuss with your Key Contact, if there are other requirements your setting has identified as a priority.
Autism Education Trust (AET) Tier 1 Making Sense of Autism - £300
Basic autism awareness training for all staff in all early years settings, whether or not they work directly with children with autism. This is a 2 hours training session for up to 20 delegates.
Autism Education Trust (AET) Tier 2 Good Autism Practice - £600
This training will support practitioners working directly with children on the autism spectrum or on the pathway to a diagnosis in early years settings. This is a full day training session for up to 20 delegates.
Early interaction programme - £300
5 sessions (½ hour each) to support skills in developing children's language and interaction skills. Allows an opportunity to observe an EY SEND Advisor modelling effective strategies and demonstrating how to use a resource pack of extension / consolidation materials following the visit. Audit and evaluation tools included in the pack.
Self-evaluation is an important element of effective early years practice; we have provided some tools that can be used independently to evaluate your provision.
These audits are available to download at no cost. If you require further support, we are able to offer Bespoke packages for a fee:
- Extend this service with a virtual TEAMs meeting with a member of the early years service who will provide feedback to discuss strengths and areas for development to support action planning.
- Send your completed Assessment self-review to your key contact who will organise for a named member of the EY service to provide detailed feedback highlighting key strengths and areas for development in a two‑hour visit to your setting.
These documents are based on the Early Years Foundation Stage statutory framework September 2023.
To discuss your requirements and pricing for these products, please contact your Key Contact or email firstname.lastname@example.org